Yesterday, I tried the following quick and easy halibut recipe.
4 halibut fillets (about 1.5 pounds)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp chervil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup margarine
- Arrange the fillets in a square microwaveable dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and chervil.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cover tightly with saran wrap.
- Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Rotate the dish after 4 minutes.
- Cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let the fillets stand covered for three minutes. Drain.
- Microwave the margarine on medium for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- Pour over fish.