One of the most innovative leaders of our time died yesterday. His legacy is a far-reaching one, inspiring young and old alike to follow their dreams.In addition to changing our lives with innovative products, he has also left us many memorable words. Many parts of his commencement address to the class of 2005 at Sanford University have been quoted throughout the years.
My favourite quotes...
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
- Death is very likely the single best invention of life. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
- You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
- I want to put a ding in the universe.