Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Triple Treat

I spent a jam-packed afternoon at the International Centre in Mississauga. Over 500 exhibitors showcased their products and services for three consumer shows: The International Home Show, the Interior Decorating Show, and the Better Living Boomer Show. I visited many of the booths and found myself contemplating a number of purchases--everything from delicious, low-fat apple straws to high-end patio furniture.I bought the apple straws and took pictures of the patio furniture.

I also found time to listen to a couple of entertaining and informative presentations: 10 Steps to a Bedroom Makeover and Wellness Care not Sick Care for Baby Boomers.

In the spring, I will make a point of going earlier in the day. I also discovered that Re-Admission slips are available at the cashiers. This slip allows you to re-enter the show on another day, free of charge.


Sixty-seven inches across--enough stretching room for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment